Monday, February 13, 2017

Meal Planning Monday 2017 - Week 7

This week's meal plan is a bit sparse, for reasons which I shall explain later! I haven't had a lot of time to plan meals or access to my cookery books lately.

Monday
Out at a burger restaurant doing a review

Tuesday - Valentine's day and my husband suggested we get some really good steaks. So I suggested he cooks dinner for a change!

Wednesday - Out with a friend for her birthday

Thursday- sweet potato and goat's cheese lattice pie for me (bought in the supermarket from the reduced section, thought it looked interesting!) and chicken pie for him. Was going to do this last week but didn't

Friday - something easy from the freezer with chips

Saturday lunch - bacon and cheese omelette for him, tuna nicoise with leftover pitta for me based on this recipe - on the meal plan last week but didn't make it
Afternoon - at a friend's for afternoon tea for a birthday celebration
dinner - may not want much to eat, possibly pizzas from the freezer (you can tell I've had no time to plan properly this week!)

Sunday
lunch- ham and leek hash with creamy onion sauce from Slimming World Little Book of Sauces for me, bacon sandwich for him - on the meal plan last week but didn't make it
dinner- roast chicken thighs or a whole chicken

This is a blog hop, join in!

0 comments:

Post a Comment