Monday, February 6, 2017

Meal Planning Monday 2017 - Week 6

Monday
Lunch The baked potato soup I made last week then froze
Dinner Greggs sausage and bean melt with mashed potato for him and leftover lemon chicken which I froze last week for me

Tuesday I'm working from home
Lunch coronation chicken jacket potato from Slimming World 100 extra easy days
Dinner lamb and potato cakes with pitta bread, beef meatballs for him

Wednesday
Lunch The baked potato soup I made last week then froze
Dinner chicken chargrills for him, leftover homemade lasagne from the freezer for me

Thursday
Lunch  I'm possibly on a course and not in the office so will have to buy something
Dinner sweet potato and goat's cheese lattice pie for me (bought in the supermarket from the reduced section, thought it looked interesting!) and chicken pie for him

Friday
Lunch I'm possibly on a course and not in the office so will have to buy something
Dinner Out with an old friend I haven't seen in many years

Saturday
Lunch bacon and cheese omelette for him, tuna nicoise with leftover pitta for me based on this recipe
Dinner beef medallion steaks

Sunday
Lunch ham and leek hash with creamy onion sauce from Slimming World Little Book of Sauces for me, bacon sandwich for him
Dinner chicken with garlic and herb sauce for him, lamb grillsteak for me that I meant to do last week but didn't, with roast potatoes

This is a blog hop, join in!




0 comments:

Post a Comment