Saturday, January 16, 2016

Sticky Chinese Pork with Spiralized Carrots


For this week's Spiralizer Saturday I cooked a meal based on this recipe from Delicious Magazine for sticky Chinese pork. But instead of having it with mangetout and pak choi I had spiralized carrot, which worked really well.

I started by marinating the diced pork in soy sauce, oil, Chinese five spice powder, garlic, ginger and honey.


If you want to spiralize a carrot, you need to choose the thickest carrot you can find - I've had difficult in the past when the carrots were too small.


Stir-fry the pork with the marinade


Add beansprouts, red pepper (I ran out and didn't realise) and the spiralized carrot


Finally I added some small florets of broccoli


Cook until the vegetables are tender then serve.



Once again I'm hosting the Spiralizer Saturday linkup - if you have any recipes that can be made using a spiralizer add them here!

');

0 comments:

Post a Comment