Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Something else I made....

This blog is all about things I've made - food, drink, cake, crafts - so here is something else I've made that I want to share with you all....


My husband and I are having a baby! He or she is due in March - one reason I haven't been blogging much lately is because I've been exhausted, falling asleep after dinner and even having naps during the day sometimes. Apparently you do get very tired in the first trimester and then get a lot more energy in the next three months, I hope so!

So you can expect to see more blog posts around eating healthily in pregnancy, and cooking food for babies (though that will be some way off!) and possibly even some baby related product reviews - but I'm still going to be blogging about eating out, recipes and cake decorating!

0 comments:

Post a Comment